Our inspiration, wanderlust outlets, news sources … whatever you’d like to call them, they’re absolutely ah-mazing. Read up!
Other Places We Are On the Internet:
- We all met on a school trip to Chile after our freshmen year at Pitt. Here’s your chance to see our fledgling blogging skills about that trip!
- Our own YouTube channel, obviously.
- Downina – Abi’s photography tumblr blog thing yeah
- Do It While You’re Young – A girl’s guide to travel, studying, working & volunteering abroad
- Go Overseas– A compilation of tons of study, teach, and intern abroad programs with reviews from participants
Favorite Travel Sites:
- …sending postcards – A travelogue by Alex and Mina (aka the cutest couple ever)
- Air Warrior Foodie International – She’ll eat anything. Anywhere. Really.
- Study Abroad “Documentary” – a fantastic YouTube video documenting a girl’s study abroad experience in Italy
- My Beautiful Adventures – A Chinese Medicine Doctor/Travel Writer and Photographer who is exploring life and the world one beautiful adventure at a time.
- Twenty-Something Travel – A 20-something year old who decided the 9-to-5 wasn’t her thing & is showing other people how to put their excuses aside to get out and see the world
- Freethought Global – Our friend and fellow travel nerd, Robby, has written a guest post or two for us, and finally decided to create his own blog! He provides a fun mixture of all the things we love so much: international travel, business, and good music.
Buenos Aires Specific:
- Buenos Aires Herald – The local daily newspaper (in English!)
- BA Stay – For those of you who will be taking a trip to the Paris of South America
- Cultural Tips – Quick dos & don’ts with some Argentine slang thrown in
- Argentine Etiquette – An easy list to follow that kept us all from making fools of ourselves
- Expose BA – This blog provides an endless list of things to do and see in the area!
- .My.Beautiful.Air. – She’s teaching English in BA and giving us a glimpse into her porteño lifestyle
- Gringo in Buenos Aires – An expat’s go-to guide for everything BsAs!
- La tortuga viajera – An American living in Spain with her madrileño husband; Here’s her Madrid guide!
- Money Saver Spain – Self-explanatory. Save mon-ayyy.
- Madrid Free – This makes even more sense.
- TuSoloVive… Madrid – (Spanish) Blog that posts a new place every day & has fantastic categorizing methods for searches
- My Little Madrid – A Madrid native highlights interesting corners and pockets of the city from her perspective
- 100 cosas que ver en Madrid – (Spanish) List of 100 things to do in Madrid
- 101 cosas que hacer en Madrid antes de morir – (Spanish) From another useful site, Viviendo Madrid, that will send you weekly e-mails about what’s good to do in the city for that week
- Madrid Tourist Guide
- Te veo en Madrid – (Spanish) A blog with recommendations about where to go out, what to do, & what to wear
Know of a site you think we (or anyone else, really) will love? Leave a comment below!